Have you ever done your best praying and it still did not seem to get you anywhere?
1. When you pray, do you tell God what you need, how He can fill your order and when you need it?
2. Do you expect God to deliver immediately what you asked for?
3. Do you ever wonder if God is really listening?
4. Do you ever find yourself thinking of ways to get God’s Attention?
5. Do you think praying in church may be more effective than praying at home or on the go?
6. Do you believe God will speak to you through His Words, as recorded in The Bible?
7. Is The Bible just a History Book?
Come along and share the struggles of a Christian, who’s trying to pray … but encounters some difficulties. You might have met her already in “God’s Waiting Room!”
To view the video, click
“Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”