(continued from previous blog post)
With Jesus living in plain view and God revealing the secrets of His Kingdom right out in the open, satan must have been near to having a nervous breakdown. He was clearly outnumbered as the Holy Trinity of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit took him on with Full Force and Authority. He was somewhat used to that, but the news had gotten even worse. People were ignoring satan and now even casting him out from places he had always been welcome.
God was revealing His Love all over the place. And even worse, the Light of His Love was revealing satan’s works of evil done in the darkness.
As satan pondered this new development, he hatched a new thought. What if he simply reversed things in people’s minds? Fine. Let them look at evil and good and recognize it. BUT … his goal became to get them to believe good was evil and evil was good.
But his other big goal was even more sinister. He wanted to get the people to believe that God condemned them, hated them, wanted to hurt them, torture them, and destroy them. Oh yes, we can almost hear his fiendish laugh, as he contemplated it.
Satan’s Battle Plan
Satan mapped out his battle plan with his demons. If you had been in the huddle that day, this is what you may have heard.
1. Persistence is a must. It has more effect if we approach these humans, work with them for awhile and then go away and let them think. Work with them. Pretend to retreat. Watch. Return at the opportune moment.
2. Let them have their precious God. That will work to our advantage. Let them think He is “all that.” The more they think He will give them everything, the more empty they will feel when He doesn’t come through.
3. Watch for those times when He doesn’t instantly respond to their incessant whining. Those are the times to swoop in and suggest that perhaps God is not “all that.” Question whether He really said what He said or really meant what He said. Let that thought simmer.
4. When they’ve had their fill of “lack of response,” return to them and offer them something very attractive. These humans are very subject to what they see and hear. Use that. And offer them something they will get instantly. No waiting. Let them see how responsive we are.
5. Give them something that is close to what they think they want. If they are hungry, give them platters of fattening food. Call to them from the refrigerator! If they feel a little envious of their neighbor, tempt them to get more stuff. Tell them not to worry now about paying for it. Tell them they deserve to have as much or more than everyone else. You get the idea. Be the first on the scene to scratch their itch!
6. Now this is important! While they are enjoying the first bites, reinforce that there is plenty more where there came from. Should they ask you if it is wrong to partake of “forbidden fruit,” assure them God said it was ok. Remind them about that “free choice” thing. If you must, quote a little scripture to them. I hate it, but they seem to think putting a little glaze of that stuff on everything makes it ok. Just be sure you quote something that isn’t exactly like God said it … or just quote it out of context to their situation. Gets them every time.
7. Keep at it. These humans are very fickle. And God keeps calling to them. They are like a bunch of homing pigeons. They keep trying to go home. Confuse them about how to get home. Confusion is a great tactic. Milk it!
8. If they weaken and try to turn back to God, you will know it’s time to pull out the big guns. Lying is great, but there is nothing like condemnation. If they try to break free, condemn them. Now is the time to pour on everything you can think of that God said about sinners. Very important! Be sure they think God hates the sinner more than the sin. It is crucial for them to think God hates them because of how far they have fallen. Tell them the best they can do is hide and stay in the dark with us.
9. Understand they are now our prisoners. If they try to make a break for it, come against them with everything you have. It is crucial that they feel resistance is futile. Magnify every failure into further evidence that they will never be free. And … make them believe God just created them this way. Reinforce the thought God wanted to make them miserable. They are just His toys, created to amuse Him.
Now, let’s go have a practice session. Let me review with you how powerful I am. First, I will show you what I did to a man named Job. I’m sure he never forgot me.
And then we’ll be ready to rumble with this Jesus!
Oh yes, one more thing, there are some scriptures you must never use in your deception. If possible, cut the pages out of every Bible you can find. Delete these passages from every computer screen. Humans must never discover this so called truth.
I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!
The TRUTH About Who Satan Is!
Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
2 Corinthians 11:14
Be of sober spirit, be on the alert.
Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
But resist him, firm in your faith …
1 Peter 5:8-9
The TRUTH About Satan’s Mission!
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy …
The TRUTH About Jesus’ Mission!
I have come that they [you] may have Life, and have it to the full!
The TRUTH About Our Power In Jesus Christ!
[Jesus said], I saw satan fall like lightning from heaven.
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions
and to overcome all the power of the enemy;
nothing will harm you.
However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you,
but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
The TRUTH About How to Keep Satan From Capturing You!
In your anger, do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.
If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him.
And what I have forgiven — if there was anything to forgive — I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake,
in order that Satan might not outwit us.
For we are not unaware of his schemes.
2 Corinthians 2:10-11
The TRUTH About How To Defeat Satan!
In addition to this [read full scripture to find out what “this” is], take up the shield of faith with which
you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Submit yourselves, then, to God.
Resist the devil, and He will flee from you!
The TRUTH About God’s Love For Us!
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.
For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:9
For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves.
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life,
nor angels, nor principalities,
nor things present, nor things to come,
nor powers, nor height, nor depth,
nor any other created thing,
will be able to separate us from
the Love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.