Posted by carolynpriesterjones on February 21, 2020 in Christian, Encouragement, Joy, Life — What Is It? and tagged Carolyn Priester Jones, god, God’s Plan, God’s Will, Hearing God, Jesus, my life, not my will, persistent prayer, Prayer, surrender to God, The Holy Spirit.
Carolyn Priester Jones
JOY is knowing The One Who created us!
Follow Blog via Email
- carolynpriesterjones.org/2015/09/06/i-l… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Pontifex: We are all in need of the Father who extends His hand to us. To pray to Him, to invoke Him, is not an illusion. Illusion is t… 1 month ago
- RT @gary__black: The future doesn't depend on where you were...but where you go from here. God is a master at recycling our mistakes and fa… 1 month ago
- RT @CSLewisDaily: "A Christian is not a man who never goes wrong, but a man is enabled to repent and pick himself up and begin over again a… 1 month ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=ARAwH2… 1 month ago